With our ever expanding client base and project opportunities we are always in need of talented individuals specialising in civils works. Our operating radius is throughout London and the South East.
We are currently recruiting for:
Pipelayers / Drainage Gangs
Experienced Mechanic with plant fitting experience
We recruiting for an experienced ‘Plant Fitter’ to join our well established team to carry our maintenance and repairs to a fleet of plant machinery.
Experience is required in working on the following: Excavators, dumpers, rollers and various construction plant and small equipment.
- Proven experience working across plant machinery
- Diesel engine mechanical experience
- Good diagnostic and fault finding ability.
- Full driving licence
Our yard and Headquarters are based in Sunbury upon Thames in Middlesex, however most of the works required to be carried out, will be done on one of our construction sites which cover the complete perimeter of the M25, 10 miles inside and 20 miles outside. It is therefore important the candidate is willing to travel and be self-motivated and self-disciplined in organising any serviceable works.
Experience and qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Plant Fitter with proven knowledge of construction plant machinery, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems, and some mechanical knowledge of vans.
Highly competitive rate of pay for the successful candidate.
Health and Safety Consultant
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their well-established team.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager also working closely with all operational areas, you will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety compliance across our construction sites. Our headquarters are based in Sunbury on Thames however you will be part of a team covering multiple construction sites from the South Coast to Oxfordshire, mainly around the M25, it is therefore important that you are willing to travel and be self-motivated.
- Engaging across sites at all levels, from senior management to site operatives to embed safety, health, and environment best practices.
- Liaise with client/principal contractor health and safety representatives and project personnel.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing risk assessments and method statements (RAMS), and support site management in developing the RAMS for site specific work tasks, and when required develop construction phase planning CDM.
- Undertake and prepare inspection and audit reports, and other documentation for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver support and training to site operatives on health, safety and environmental issues as required.
- Conducting incident investigations to a high standard including the utilisation of incident reporting.
To be considered for this role / You will have
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as minimum.
- Experience in H&S within construction industry including groundworks, civil engineering.
- Strong engagement and management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence with flexibility to travel.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary + Bonus car/car allowance + Private Health care and pension
We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant/Administrator to join their well-established team.
Based at our headquarters in Sunbury on Thames we are looking for someone to work primarily as part of our accounts team, to provide clerical and administrative support to all parts of the business as required.
- Processing purchase invoices coming into the office
- Providing general administrative support to the accounts department and other departments.
- Answering incoming calls to the office
- Letter writing
- Booking courses as required
- Posting company mail daily.
- Ordering stationery
- Photocopying and printing
Qualifications and Key skills:
- GCSE Grade 4 or above (A-C) in English & Mathematics
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will receive full training and support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start out in a role within finance / administration.
Competitive rate of pay to the successful candidate.
We do not accept agency CV’s so they need not apply.
If you wish to submit your interest in employment at Houlihan & Co, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively complete the form below.